Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) Does Quick Doc require appointments?
No. However, we encourage patients to make an appointment to ensure the least amount of wait time.
2) Does Quick Doc provide FLU shots?
Yes. We test for Influenza (FLU) and we provide an annual FLU shot if requested. Most healthcare insurance carriers cover FLU shots at 100%.
3) Does Quick Doc perform sports physicals?
Yes. We perform sports physicals.
4) Does Quick Doc perform employment physicals?
Yes. We perform employment physicals.
5) Does Quick Doc perform COVID Testing?
Yes. We are capable of providing a PCR test or a rapid in office test. Our rapid in office test also screens for the FLU.
6) Does Quick Doc have an onsite digital x-ray machine?
Yes. We own our digital x-ray machine.
7) Does Quick Doc offer discounted services?
We offer a proprietary product called CarePackages that allow patients in our community to access basic healthcare services throughout the year for a more cost effective price point than if they were to pay for the services seperately each time they come into the clinic. This product is typically for those in our community who do not have traditional health insurance or who have a significant deductible causing them to paying out of pocket for the first few thousand dollars of healthcare expenses. Our CarePackages create a very affordable way to access high quality healthcare without completely destroying one’s budget.
8) Does Quick Doc offer Occupational Healthcare?
Yes. We provide Occupational Healthcare both to individuals as well as partner with employers to offer various types of Occupational Health services.
9) Will Quick Doc partner with employers to offer their staff access to both basic healthcare services and any regulatory or government mandated services.
Yes. We partner with several employers to offer various types of healthcare services.
10) What insurances does Quick Doc accept?
We accept over 100 different types of Insurance for our patients including Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, CIGNA, Aetna, Humana, Medicare, and Medicaid just to name a few.
11) Does Quick Doc accept patients without insurance?
Yes. We offer and provide the same services for self-pay patients. More importantly, we offer the least expensive services fees in our community.